- [Did you know] In a high temperature environment or high humidity and hot climate, the dog's body system may collapse and die in about 20 minutes, so heat stroke is the biggest threat to dogs in summer or other hot weather conditions. After heat stroke, dogs will have symptoms such as loss of appetite, dehydration, hypoxia, elevated body temperature and even coma.
- [Three-layer fabric] The outer layer is a refracting layer, which helps evaporate heat and block sunlight. The middle is a water storage layer, which is wrung out after getting wet to store a lot of water and evaporated to take away heat. The innermost layer is a cooling layer, which cools the water. passed to the skin.
- [Fast Heat Removal] Cool fabric adjusts the temperature by absorbing heat through rapid evaporation, and the cooling factor brings a cool and comfortable feeling to pets. The fibers used are all safe and non-irritating fibers, and the fabric is light, breathable and comfortable to wear. .
- [How to use the cool clothes] Soak the cool clothes with cold water before going out. If you want a cooler effect, you can put them in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. Twist the cool clothes until no water drips. Put them on the dog when you go out. Cool clothes. After the moisture of the clothes evaporates, you can add an appropriate amount of water.
- [Reflective strip design] The reflective strip design makes it safer and more worry-free to see in low light.